We have all the tools available to work with you – virtually – on your kitchen, bathroom, laundry or other cabinetry project. Joyce Kitchens’ team of Senior Designers use the latest 3D technology to plan your renovation and can work with you online.
We’re constantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation and in our showrooms we have additional measures to protect our customers, our people, our suppliers, contractors and our communities. Everyone’s health and safety is our absolute priority.
In the showrooms:
· We will practice social distancing.
· We’ll use personal anti-bacterial products and other precautions where appropriate.
· Joyce Kitchens’ showrooms in Booragoon and Osborne Park will be open normal hours, but customers can also make individual appointments in the showrooms or online.
· All of us from Joyce Kitchens will be vigilant in monitoring the health of ourselves, our families and those we have contact with.
· Personal interactions will be minimised and we’ll work with you online and remotely as much as possible.
· We’ll be fastidious about the cleanliness of our showroom displays and high-touch areas – they’ll be disinfected after every visit.
· We will continue to follow Government mandates.
We ask you to please tell us if you’ve returned from overseas recently, or if you are self-isolating, before entering our showrooms or inviting us into your homes.
Due to the current COVID-19 concerns, we understand many people will be spending additional time at home. We will work with you to safely and conveniently get your renovation projects underway or completed.
We thank you for your continued support.
If you have any questions, please call Joyce Kitchens’ Communications Manager, Sonia Voigt, on 0413 076 205, or your personal Joyce Kitchens’ Designer.